Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life is way too stressful sometimes..

Lately life has been so overwhelming! My dad just had lower back surgery so I moved home to take care of him while my mom works during the week. So this past week I've had to move all my stuff out of my apartment and move it back to my home in Warrens, I have to drive back and forth to school everyday, and now I am looking for a job closer to Tomah, so life is just getting to be super stressful. I applied in Sparta at the Morrow home so I am really crossing my fingers that I get a job there. Also this morning on my way to school I hit a bunny (which really put me in a bad mood), almost got killed on the interstate about 2 times by semis in the pouring rain, and almost got hit turning left (while I had a green arrow). So yup that pretty much somes up my stressful week so far.

2 comments:

  1. have you applied at rolling hills in sparta? Are you living in warrens the rest of the year then? That sucks that you have to drive here every day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't applied at rolling hills.. I've heard bad things. I shouldn't be so picky tho because I need a job!

    ReplyDelete